|Click Here For More Information
Across the U.S. When members use the PPO providers for covered services:
- The can get PPO Preferred Provider benefits.
- They pay up front only the normal out-of pocket costs, such as deductible and coinsurance.
- the providers file their claims.
In Foreign Countries: Members must call the Worldwide Service Center
- For non emergency care, medical assistance coordinators arrange the medical care.
- For arranged inpatient care at a Worldwide hospital, members receive PPO Preferred Provider benefits and pay only the usual out-o t-pocket expenses(non covered services, deductible, copayment and coinsurance); providers file the claims.
- Non preferred provider benefits apply to all other services.
This is a general description of coverage. It is not a statement of contract. Actual coverage is subject to the terms and conditions specified in the Benefit Booklet, which members receive upon enrollment. Therefore, it is important for members to carefully read their Benefit booklet.